Re: [avr-chat] Do people like the XMEGA?

From: Rick Mann
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Do people like the XMEGA?
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 21:05:27 -0800

Thanks for the link, Eric. I think I'll use it.

Interestingly, TinyG deprecated their instructions for using avrdude to flash
it, in favor of AVR Studio. Any idea why? I use OS X, and prefer to stick with
native tools (CLI or GUI).

Now, if I could just find a matrix that describes the various XMEGA family
IDs...

Sent from my iPhone