Re: [Chicken-users] egg documentation

From: Tobia Conforto
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] egg documentation
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 13:47:32 +0100

Alejandro Forero Cuervo wrote:
I've created this document: http://chicken.wiki.br/wiki-syntax-chicken

I've also added a bit more details about how to include examples. I expect to automatically build a page including all the examples and whether or not they pass.

Suggestions would be appreciated. :-)

Great!

What about the topics="" attribute we discussed a few days ago?

I think that if there's interest for such a feature (automatic indexes by topic--and it would seem there is) we'd better define the syntax and a list of basic "topics" up front.

Tobia