discuss-gnu-electric

Probably stupid problem...

From: John Coppens
Subject: Probably stupid problem...
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 14:14:23 -0300

Hi all.

I'm a first time user of Electric and made a very simple circuit with
three JK FFs. I connected the JKs of the first to PWR, and the
JKs of the second to the Q of the first. The JKs of the third
go to an AND of Q0 and Q1. I believe this is the standard connection
for a sync counter. Clocks are common.

When simulating though, only the first JK acts normally (div 2).

I've tried to connect the PRESET and CLR to 1 and 0 etc. I guess I'm
missing something very basic here...

Ideas?

John