discuss-gnu-electric

Re: Probably stupid problem...

From: Steven Rubin
Subject: Re: Probably stupid problem...
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 18:52:16 -0700

And while I am here, I have a question about spice interaction.  I
created a schematic with the schematic technology.  When I tell
electric to write the deck, it does so and calls spice3 (set in the
spice options menu) and after being asked if this is a simulation of
the facet and answering yes, a simulation window pops up. Typing 'a'
to add a signal presents me with no choices. I made exports for the
signal of interest but they do not show up.  I added a control deck
for running a simple tran sweep but I still can't get anything in the
sim window.  What could I be missing?

Sadly, Electric's SPICE parser does not understand sweeps. This will be added soon.

   -Steven Rubin