Re: Open URL in NSWorkspace

From: Riccardo
Subject: Re: Open URL in NSWorkspace
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 20:19:55 +0200

Hi,

GNUstep is still running after Cocoa and still introduce new bugs etc ...
This is pure waste of times / effort.
so if we will have a webkit it will have been a waste of effort?
OpenStep is a reference, but for example on the URL and internet side a lot has evolved in OS reuirements, isn't it best if we take Cocoa as a reference for those, which is OpenStep child in disguise?

The most usable application based on GNUstep is GNUMail.
Who post ( even on the GNUstep mailing list ) with GNUMail ?
Me?
But as said previously, it must ge some sort of GNOMail in disguise.

Why would you Win32 compatibility ? ( there is tons of framework that
works better on Win32 )
are you serious?
TO answer in your pathetic lines it could be just "because openstep did run there"

Having Etoile and GNUstep separate is already bad IMO.
I think it is very good... Etoile has its own goals and style. I don't use it and wouldn't like it inside gnustep.

Riccardo