Re: Two new entries in menu-bar's Tools menu

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Two new entries in menu-bar's Tools menu
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 03:36:31 -0700 (MST)

       > Shouldn't that be on the Options menu?

    The problem here is that we have things connected with spelling in Tools
    menu. Also note, that flyspell-mode is not customizable option. It is
    normal minor mode which already can be activated via mouse-3 menu on the
    mode-line. I think that Tools menu is the right place for this if we want
    it in the menu at all.

Conceptually speaking, it is an option, so it belongs in the options
menu if anywhere.