Re: It is time for a feature freeze (it is NOW or never).

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: It is time for a feature freeze (it is NOW or never).
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 21:21:53 -0400

    Should the icons for the toolbar be updated for this release?  When
    running
    on Gnome, it would be an advantage if Emacs used the same icons as other
    Gnome/GTK applications.  I think Emacs now use GTK 1.2 icons.
    We could just convert the GTK 2.x icons to xpm.

I think that someone drew us new icons for Emacs, but I don't
remember if they ever got installed, nor where to find them now.