B&W icons (was It is time for a feature freeze (it is NOW or never).)

From: Jan D.
Subject: B&W icons (was It is time for a feature freeze (it is NOW or never).)
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 12:00:56 +0200

Hello.

I've noticed that the GTK 2.0 icons look much worse than the current ones when rendered as black and white. I was thinking of keeping the old ones for black and white (as there should not be that many B&W displays compared
to colour displays).  Is that feasible?  Alternatively, does anyone know
how to do a better conversion than xpmtoppm|ppmdist|pgmtopbm|pnminvert?

        Jan D.