Re: Release plans

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: Release plans
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 04:05:00 -0400

    OK, let's not quibble about semantic niceties.  There are people who will
    stick to what's convenient, what "the law" tells them.  The only way to
    persuade such people is to show them something convenient or legal.

There certainly are people who think that way -- but people's ideas
do sometimes change.  So we should not give up on that.

Aside from that, I'm all in favor of showing those people
something convenient or legal.  Just as long as this does
not obscure our message that software must be free.