Re: Moving to bzr?

From: Chetan Pandya
Subject: Re: Moving to bzr?
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 15:37:01 -0800 (PST)

Since this discussion still seems to be ongoing, do I take it to mean that
there is some flexibility on this issue?

So far the discussion seems to be focussed on performance issues and the
convenience as per individual preferences. It looks like even if there may be
slowness for the initial setup, it is not an ongoing issue, so that does not
look like a good deciding factor. Other than that, there are issues of
work-flow model and stability, bugs and I do not see much discussion in that
regard. having used for a very short time I don't think I can add anything
there. I liked to hearing people with their own experiences.

Using a tool may be one way of resolving issues with the it rather than that
being the deciding factor.

Any idea where things stand?

Chetan