Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Some bugs and feature requests

From: Jody Klymak
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Some bugs and feature requests
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 12:05:41 -0700

Hi Charles,

"Charles Phlip Chan" <address@hidden> writes:

> The problem is that multiple projects can belong to the same
> category. By the same token, notes with the same topic can exist on
> different plan pages. Therefore, I think journal-mode like features
> with auto-complete would be nice.

What version of journal-mode do you have?  The only one I can find
only allows one "topic" and doesn't appear to auto-complete.

Did you have a proposed syntax for the cross-referencing you are
proposing?  What would the user interface be?  It seems to me that the
auto-completing would require a database of "topics" somewhere.

Personally, the few times I've had to cross-reference, it has been
easy enough to simply type in the cross-reference.

Cheers,  Jody

--
Jody Klymak      http://opg1.ucsd.edu/~jklymak/
mailto:address@hidden