Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Some bugs and feature requests

From: Jody Klymak
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Some bugs and feature requests
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 13:01:22 -0700

Hi Gary,

"Gary V. Vaughan" <address@hidden> writes:

> My journal mode has one wiki page per Category (topic), and puts
> cross- reference links in each category page pointing back at the
> new entry.

Hmmm, which is what remember-planner does.  So I'm not sure what the
OP was after that is different.

Your subdirectory organization is intriguing.  I think Sacha was
thinking of incorporating that for planner.  Maybe that goes a long
way towards what the OP was after?  However, having to type in
computers/programming/emacs/emacs-wiki is a little more tiresome than
typing EmacsWiki.  Or do your scripts simply expand EmacsWiki
according to where that page is on publishing?

Thanks,  Jody

--
Jody Klymak      http://opg1.ucsd.edu/~jklymak/
mailto:address@hidden