Re: [Devel] Telling font types from an FT_Face?

From: George Williams
Subject: Re: [Devel] Telling font types from an FT_Face?
Date: 24 Dec 2003 22:46:03 -0800

On Wed, 2003-12-24 at 12:56, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> X11 people?  Are there some test fonts available?
Mea culpa.
PfaEdit was supposed to be able to generate these fonts, but the code
had broken. I have posted a fix to the cvs tree (and can send a patch if
anyone prefers that).

I have also posted a font which I believe conforms to the description I
was given of the otb format to:
        http://pfaedit.sf.net/hidden/Ambrosia.otb
(I put a broken one up about 3 hours ago, but the one which is there now
should be working).

I believe Juliusz Chroboczek also has a utility to make them.