Re: [Fsfe-uk] Clarification needed

From: Andrew Savory
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Clarification needed
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 09:50:12 +0000 (GMT)

On 26 Mar 2002, Alex Hudson wrote:

> To go back to your original point, if we were not going to make you, or
> other members of theKompany UK, welcome as members of the AFFS, then we
> wouldn't be accepting membership from loads of other people either. I
> may be being presumptious, but I don't think we're going to do that.

In fact, we should be actively encouraging people from "unenlightened"
companies to join, as it gives us an opportunity to convince those people
and hopefully by association convince their companies of their errors.

So I would say John is very welcome, good to have you on board, now pull
up a chair and let's talk about Free :-)

Andrew.

--
Andrew Savory                                Email: address@hidden
Managing Director                              Tel:  +44 (0)20 8553 6622