RE: [Fsfe-uk] NCC Filetab for Linux

From: Chris Puttick
Subject: RE: [Fsfe-uk] NCC Filetab for Linux
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 13:07:29 +0100

Please engage politeness mode before sending email - granted FileTab/Linux is not open source (as far as I can tell, although it is free as in beer), and therefore against the aims of the FSF and associated groups. However upsetting a man in the influential position of Mr Gough is not going to help promote open source solutions and will contribute to the negative image of open source software.

Regards

Chris Puttick