Re: [Fsfe-uk] NCC Filetab for Linux

From: Martin WHEELER
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] NCC Filetab for Linux
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 14:41:14 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 1 Jul 2002, Illtud Daniel wrote:

> Please, anybody who thinks this is a list about "software
> that doesn't cost anything" PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE.

Please, anybody who thinks this is a list about "software
that doesn't cost anything" -- PLEASE CARRY ON READING.

You will gain much to your advantage.

You will learn that the boundary between free and non-free is fractal,
not clean-cut.

You will also learn quite a lot about the intransigeant entrenched
attitudes of the fanatics on both sides.

But most importantly, you will learn that gradual incremental
adapatation beats the hell out of sudden violent revolution.

Marin Wheeler -- Glastonbury, UK
--
Reports from Pilton are that the village was terrorised with many homes
and cars being broken into and the little 90 year old lady that my wife