Re: Redhat/SuSE was Re: [Fsfe-uk] Upcoming Exhibitions

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Redhat/SuSE was Re: [Fsfe-uk] Upcoming Exhibitions
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 15:32:56 GMT

Simon Waters <address@hidden> wrote:
> Assuming the experience is typical of Knoppix - and people are
> made aware of possible issues. Not clear if it is all 100% free,

No, it is not.  I believe intevation.de had instructions on how to make a
100% free version, but the email has been "scrubbed" from the FSFE list
archive (it says).  I'll cc Bernhard on this message to ask for the file or
URL for Free Software Knoppix again.

--
MJR   http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   IM: address@hidden
      This is my home web site.   This for Jabber Messaging.

How's my writing? Let me know via any of my contact details.