Re: [Fsfe-uk] [Proposal] Mailing lists

From: Brian Teeman
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 11:41:31 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003, MJ Ray wrote:

> On 2003-10-23 10:49:35 +0100 Brian Teeman <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Perhaps we will now see GNOME exhibiting at the next Expo. Its in
> > April
> [snip]
>
> Has the February one been cancelled then?

I'm not sure where the February date came from for the LinuxWorld in
Birmingham.

I've just spoken to the company who are "sceheduled" to be organising it
and they have no date for it. Also all the people who are listed as being
involved in the Expo have left the company.

I think it is safe to assume that the next expo in the UK will be "Linux
User & Developer 2004" at Olympia.

Regards

Brian