Re: [Fsfe-uk] [Proposal] Mailing lists

From: Ralph Corderoy
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:18:45 +0000

Hi,

> I am pretty sick of reading posts in the form of a large block of
> included text that I've just read in the previous post followed by a
> couple of words like "I agree." at the bottom.

Also posts that just point out a Microsoft-bashing article somewhere
which we've all already heard of if we read any of Slashdot, etc.
Microsoft-bashing is easy, and boring.  Let's have more of Ian's
interesting and useful news about lobbying, etc.

I also vote +1 for an AFFS only list.  Although people may think lots
will be cross-posted, it may be that once there are separate lists a
distinction between the two's type of content will grow.

Cheers,

Ralph.