Re: [Fsfe-uk] Linux User & Developer Expo

From: Tom Chance
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Linux User & Developer Expo
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 21:43:52 +0100

On Monday 26 Apr 2004 15:43, Richard Smedley wrote:
> The other expo, this autumn, has a similar debate -
> we should act soon to get Free Software represented
> on the panel.

I agree. It'd also be good if there could be a talk from an AFFS person,
alongside all the presentations about the potential of Open Source in
business, etc. if only to confuse PHBs with a slideshow that doesn't mention
"strategy" or "syngery" ;-)

And if nobody else volunteers, I'd be happy to do it, just so this doesn't get
bounced around and nothing happens.

Tom