Re: [Fsfe-uk] Linux User & Developer Expo

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Linux User & Developer Expo
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 21:39:28 -0300 (BRT)

Brian Teeman <address@hidden> wrote:
> It would seam that whatever I do you, that is you personally and not AFFS,
> will never be happy.

Brian, please have some sense of proportion. I don't have my exact words
here, but it was along the lines of "best stand". I probably won't be
happy with you misattributing, even if I was happy with the stand. I'm
even less happy about this chip you seem to have about me on lists recently.

> As a committee member of AFFS and as one of the members of AFFS who was at
> the last expo I can only presume that when you provided feedback on the
> last expo you were speaking as AFFS.

You could presume that, or you could believe me when I write "My Opinion
Only and possibly not of any group I know".

> This is my last comment on this as I am not going to be drawn into what is
> obviously going to be a futile discussion.

Cool. Works for me.

--
MJR/slef   My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know