Re: [Fsfe-uk] Linux User & Developer Expo

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Linux User & Developer Expo
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 13:41:58 +0100

On 2004-04-24 01:50:21 +0100 Tom Chance <address@hidden> wrote:

On Saturday 24 Apr 2004 00:43, MJ Ray wrote:
I think this stand was the best .org I have seen at Olympia and
probably one of the best stands there besides the big companies [...]
How are you defining "best" here?

Just the physical, really. This design was much more usable than past ones. I think the problems with it were probably caused by physical constraints on its venue.

I agree with all of your suggestions and would love to see as many as possible used at future events. We probably hit limits on volunteer time unless we get more help. When's the next show and can we get volunteers started now?

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden