Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS strategy (Was: Beyond bitching...)

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] AFFS strategy (Was: Beyond bitching...)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 22:01:08 +0100

On Wed, 2005-06-29 at 21:58 +0100, Graham Seaman wrote:
> So this is not the AFFS list, and we can't treat it as if it were.

I said the former, but not the latter - I'm not shutting off any
possibility, because at the end of the day anything is possible if we
decide we want something. But, this is the FSFE's UK list, and there
should be at least some respect for that - the FSF servers host it, and
FSF supporters run it.

Of course, this all depends on what you mean by "the AFFS list". I don't
think anyone is necessarily arguing against publicising this list more
to the AFFS membership; but are you saying that the AFFS should treat
FSFE-UK and not the newsletter as the primary means of communication
with members?