Re: [Fsfe-uk] [OT-ish] Government food data

From: Graham Seaman
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] [OT-ish] Government food data
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 17:49:15 +0100

Alex Hudson wrote:

I'm not sure that's even necessarily true. This data is probably subject
to database copyright at least, and while US Govt. works are generally
available to their citizens, I'm not sure that it's generally the case
that foreigners have such access - have you asked the USDA?

http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/Data/SR18/sr18.html

No passwords, no log in, no copyright statement. I assume this is just
public domain (like software developed with US government funds).

Graham