Re: [glob2-devel] Full Nicowar behaviour assessment

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Full Nicowar behaviour assessment
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 21:48:39 +0100

> Why have they been made then? Are they actually even functional? Are they
> used to share friut with allies if an ally doesn't have fruit?

Well, the initial idea was to have more than 3 fruits. In this context, market
would allow trading between players, even if they were not allied. It was
designed to encourage secret diplomacy in free for all games.

I still think they can be usefull, but we need to think which adjustment we
have to do. One idea would be to convert them into stored and use them to
exchange ressources (in this case, any ressources) between any player.