Re: [glob2-devel] PerlinNoise based clouds

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] PerlinNoise based clouds
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 03:04:38 +0100

Hi all

I've finished my clouds and used them for menue clouds, too.

Doing so i cleaned up a bit the long long function Game::drawMap and split it
up into 13 private inline functions just for readability.
N°14 didn't get outsourced as i didn't find a suitable name for it ;)
It would be nice to have an explanation on those variables in Game::drawMap.
they are not intuitive.

greetings, Leo Wandersleb