Re: [glob2-devel] more issues noticed while testing new version

From: Joe Wells
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] more issues noticed while testing new version
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 19:24:39 +0100

Joe Wells <address@hidden> writes:

> "Bradley Arsenault" <address@hidden> writes:
>
>>     • New bug:  It is very difficult to see the intensity distinctions of
>>       the fertility map.  A better choice of color and intensities might
>>       help.
>>
>> Not sure how to go about this. Turning on low quality makes more distinct
>> colors per square, but also goes to show that the values really don't change
>> that much.
>
> If the values don't change much, then it would be better if the few
> values that are actually used got colors that were more distinct.

Also, maybe the use of green for the fertility map is not a good idea
because it is hard to see distinctions of green on top of grass.
Perhaps a more distinct color like red should be used for the
fertility map.

By the way, the fertility map doesn't work at all for showing where
algae will grow.  (I think I remember someone else mentioning this
already.)

--
Joe