Re: [glob2-devel] To Bradley - List of bugs so you don't waste time look

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] To Bradley - List of bugs so you don't waste time looking
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 21:56:37 +1200

>Fixed, maps must consitatnly be in the campaigns folder to be loaded.

Awesome. This should help clear up some confusion for future campaign makers ^_^ Thanks.

>Fixed, due to the fact that the local team is never set for campaign maps.

Its working perfectly. See my email about the new tutorial campaign. It seems to be running rather smoothly (considering what I had to start with, its not as bad as I thought it might be (cutting of at the ends, inconsistent flow etc).

>Fixed, although i don't have a mac so i can't be sure that it will work.

Where is the person who reported this problem, Shawn Anderson.

Fixed. Overlay maps are now smoothed for gl, blocky without. Low Quality makes no difference anymore.

Wow. They look a lot better. Nice job.

>Unless the community votes against me, I would much prefer to keep markets in the game.

The code yes, the abbility to use them, no. Just remove the icon from being click able. The game isn't loosing anything great :P

>My plan is to make a "call to all translators" just prior to releasing (maybe tommorrow?), so that we can get as many complete translations in this release as possible. I'll remove the rest afterwards.

Sounds good. As long as incomplete translations are shipped but not selectable in game, then it should make for a better gaming experience.

>Re: Window Dimensions - To be fixed tommorrow.

Wow. Awesome. Its been a major annoyance of mine for some time, but I thought bringing it up would just get shot down. If implemented properly, it would be a really awesome thing to have (many games have it.

--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/