Re: [glob2-devel] To Bradley - List of bugs so you don't waste time look

From: Joe Wells
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] To Bradley - List of bugs so you don't waste time looking
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 18:26:53 +0100

"Kieran P" <address@hidden> writes:

>> Unless the community votes against me, I would much prefer to keep
>> markets in the game.
>
> The code yes, the abbility to use them, no. Just remove the icon from being
> click able. The game isn't loosing anything great :P

I think that it will be more likely that someone will try to fix them
if it is easy to try using them.

>> My plan is to make a "call to all translators" just prior to
>> releasing (maybe tommorrow?), so that we can get as many complete
>> translations in this release as possible. I'll remove the rest
>> afterwards.
>
> Sounds good. As long as incomplete translations are shipped but not
> selectable in game, then it should make for a better gaming
> experience.

I think incomplete translations should be selectable in the game,
because I think that will help to inspire users to send in the
completions.  (I think it would be good if there was a warning that
the translation was incomplete (possibly telling the number of
messages that are missing).)

--
Joe