Re: [Gnu-arch-users] OT: trained dependency

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] OT: trained dependency
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 12:39:09 +0900

    Thomas> [Andrew's view is] a pretty startling and alarming and
    Thomas> fatalistic and proto-totalitarian world-view for a person
    Thomas> to have, if you ask me.

None of the above, if you ask _me_.  I disagree with him, but I doubt
Andrew would prevent me from spending _my_ resources on my beliefs, so
I can live (easily!) with his disagreement with me.

Anyway, if I read him correctly, he's basically an anarchist, so no
matter what views he espouses, they're not <adverbial hyphenated
prefix>-totalitarian.<0.5 wink>

    Thomas> (assuming we can come to terms over what the illusive
    Thomas> "original thinking" category refers to).)

Not until you spell it correctly, we can't.  "Allusive", "elusive",
"illusionary", "illustrative", which is it?  They all apply in this
context.<wink>