Re: [GNU-linux-libre] review PureOS ISO

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] review PureOS ISO
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 20:26:02 +0200

On Wed, Nov 09, 2016 at 10:01:51AM -0800, Ivan Zaigralin wrote:
> you distribute a browser which suggests non-free addons, period. I am well
> known around here for criticizing Icecat, so I am not saying that's
> what you

Straying from subject:

- IceCat is great for some usage, but bloated, I have switched to
  surf, xombrero, uzbl, they are also way easier to compile:

  Xombrero shall be on OpenBSD, don't know quite:
  https://github.com/conformal/xombrero

  http://uzbl.org - excellent pipe, socket, controllable browser

  surf from http://suckless.org

And those could be included in free system distributions.

JL