Re: [GNU-linux-libre] review PureOS ISO

From: Julie Marchant
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] review PureOS ISO
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 08:11:37 -0500

On 11/10/2016 07:33 AM, Zlatan Todoric wrote:
> I am neglecting answers which want to steer company's business decisions
> and water discussion into hardware and not to OS certification.

Nobody has raised objections to PureOS being pre-installed on imperfect
systems. What they have raised objections to is that this is all on one
website, so these activities are not thoroughly separated.

Additionally, this criticism is *not* the only one you have dismissed.
You have also, as far as I can tell, dismissed tct informing you that
using the Firefox add-ons repository is a blocker.

--
Julie Marchant
https://onpon4.github.io

Protect your emails with GnuPG: