Re: [GNU-linux-libre] review PureOS ISO

From: Zlatan Todoric
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] review PureOS ISO
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 14:32:39 +0100

On 11/10/2016 02:11 PM, Julie Marchant wrote:
On 11/10/2016 07:33 AM, Zlatan Todoric wrote:
I am neglecting answers which want to steer company's business decisions
and water discussion into hardware and not to OS certification.
Nobody has raised objections to PureOS being pre-installed on imperfect
systems. What they have raised objections to is that this is all on one
website, so these activities are not thoroughly separated.

Additionally, this criticism is *not* the only one you have dismissed.
You have also, as far as I can tell, dismissed tct informing you that
using the Firefox add-ons repository is a blocker.

Sorry for the infra not being publicly viewable yet, but if you registered you would see that our member already reported that as bug yesterday in our bugtracking system and is assigned, so the fix will come soon.