[Gnu-music-discuss] cue context?

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: [Gnu-music-discuss] cue context?
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 23:41:15 +0200 (CEST)

address@hidden writes:
> I can't seem to figure out how to adjust these.
>
> Is it possible/worthwhile for a user to create a context (i.e.,
> without having to recompile)? If so, is there an advantage to this

yes, it's easier to use, and cost less memory. Use .86 when it is out

        \paper {
        \translator {
            \VoiceContext
            \name "CueVoice"
            basicNoteHeadProperties \push #'font-size = #-1
            basicStemProperties \push #'font-size = #-1
            basicBeamProperties \push #'font-size = #-1
            basicTextScriptProperties \push #'font-size = #-1
            basicSlurProperties \push #'font-size = #-1
            basicLocalKeyProperties \push #'font-size = #-1

        }
        }

> Thanks, as always,

thanks for your rigorous bug testing