Re: [Gnu-music-discuss] cue context?

From: Scott Ballantyne
Subject: Re: [Gnu-music-discuss] cue context?
Date: 15 Sep 2000 18:39:15 -0000

There there seems to be a problem with defining context's. The input
file below will return a warning message "can't find or create
`CueVoice' called `'", which initially led me to think there was a
problem with the syntax or the way I was using it, or some other thing
having to do with CueVoice. However, the warning is caused by:

   \translator{
     \StaffContext
     \remove "Time_signature_engraver";

in the \score block. Commenting out these lines eliminates the
warning. I think this should be considered a bug.

sdb

------
\include "english.ly"
\paper {
\translator {
            \VoiceContext
            \name CueVoice;
            basicNoteHeadProperties \push #'font-size = #-1
            basicStemProperties \push #'font-size = #-1
            basicBeamProperties \push #'font-size = #-1
            basicTextScriptProperties \push #'font-size = #-1
            basicSlurProperties \push #'font-size = #-1
            basicLocalKeyProperties \push #'font-size = #-1
        }
\translator{\StaffContext
\accepts CueVoice;
}
}

barfermata = \mark "\\font\\fetafont=feta20\\fetafont\char40";

first = \context Staff \notes\relative c {
      \time 4/4;
      \clef bass;
      c( [a8 )c ] d2 |
      \context CueVoice {