Re: about GNU Hurd

From: Jonathan Carter
Subject: Re: about GNU Hurd
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 15:26:54 +0200

Daniel Martin wrote:
I was unable to access that site, perhaps the server is down. The latest
snapshots are from January 2006. Alfred has stated that there is
currently little point in creating a new snapshot.

Is GNU/Hurd now an abandoned project? I always hoped that it would some day see some kind of a version 1.0 come to light. Linux is ok though, but it seems that it's going to stay on GPLv2 for at least a while.

-Jonathan