LiveCD (Was: Re: about GNU Hurd)

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: LiveCD (Was: Re: about GNU Hurd)
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 19:34:25 +0200 (CEST)

Since you are looking for things to do, would you like to try and make
a LiveCD out of the GNU system tarball?  This does not require much
experience in intricacies of the Hurd, but would be immensely useful.
All you need to do is make the GNU snapshot boot from a ISO image, and
then tell me what you changed, and I will update the build system
accordingly; ofcourse, you are more then welcome to just send a patch
against the build system!

I think there might even be some partial instructions for this,
somewhere, by Ben Asselstine.