Re: MVC Branch

From: Klaus Weiss
Subject: Re: MVC Branch
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 18:49:22 +0200

> > Any suggestions? There is of course still a lot
> > of work! You can compare this script with cakephp.org,
> > however a lots of things are different (purged)
> > as I wanted to develop a much simpler and smaller
> > script.
>
> I will study it to night. I will look for you new branch. What will be the
> name?, MVC?.

As we should discuss all options:

How do you feel about using cakephp itself?

I just saw that it has also good support for Access
Controll Lists [1] and also provides builtin for
logins [2]. The only thing which doesn't seems
to be supported is internationalization.
However, it can be easily added by us.

[1] ACL: <http://manual.cakephp.org/chapter/acl/>
[2] Login: <http://manual.cakephp.org/appendix/simple_user_auth/>