webapp: ( "Affero GPL v1" --> "GPL v3" ) + "MIT License"

From: Davi Leal
Subject: webapp: ( "Affero GPL v1" --> "GPL v3" ) + "MIT License"
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 22:28:00 +0200

Hi,

We are developing a free software webapp [1].  We want to avoid a
fork-and-lock, so we are using the "Affero GPL v1" [2].

We plan relicense to "GPL v3" when it be ready.  We know "GPL v3" will be
compatible with "Affero GPL v1". So, no problem.

However, now, we are thinking about merging CakePHP inside our webapp. CakePHP
is distributed under this "MIT License" [4].

It is exposed at [3] that the "X11 License" and "MIT License" are GPL
compatible.

Can we merge source code from: "Affero GPL v1" and "GPL v3" and this "MIT
License [4]", all inside our webapp ?.

Best regards,
Davi

--