Re: [Gomp-discuss] CVS organization

From: Scott Robert Ladd
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] CVS organization
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 10:07:56 -0400

Biagio Lucini wrote:
Just to make it clear (for those who have recently joined) the aim of this project is to become part of gcc. But in order to be accepted we have to produce something. My idea is that this should be easier if we have our own repository for moving the first step. And since we are clarifying stuff: since we haven't had any problem with CVS so far anyone who wants CVS access can just ask me or Lars, and he will be added to the development group.

If anyone has any problem with this policy, we better discuss it now.

I'm in full agreement with the above.

--
Scott Robert Ladd