Re: [Gomp-discuss] Release candidate

From: Biagio Lucini
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Release candidate
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 18:23:03 +0200

On Monday 01 November 2004 17.11, Scott Robert Ladd wrote:

> I'll try this in my Pentium 4 system once it is no longer busy with
> something else.

Thanks Scott, your feedback is very welcome. I'm wondering what the source of
the problem can be. I have just posted an updated tarball with some clean-up,
it does not make any difference for me. Would you like to try it?
Maybe you could first bootstrap the whole compiler and then drop in libgomp
and repeat the bootstrap, so that you have more chances to isolate the
problem?

Thanks
Biagio

Biagio Lucini