Re: [Gomp-discuss] Release candidate

From: Scott Robert Ladd
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Release candidate
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 15:24:34 -0500

Biagio Lucini wrote:
Thanks Scott, that is great. We have two independent tests on i686-linux and another one on x86_64-linux, I am tempted to assume that the build process works. However, before committing, I would like to wait another couple of days, to give to other folks the possibility to build libgomp.

I'm debating whether or not I should boot my venerable-but-old Sun Ultra 10, just so we have another architecture for testing. At 300MHz, they'd be SLOW tests, of course... ;)

--
Scott Robert Ladd
site: http://www.coyotegulch.com