Re: [Gomp-discuss] Release candidate

From: Biagio Lucini
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Release candidate
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 20:54:54 +0100

On Monday 01 November 2004 20:47, Scott Robert Ladd wrote:
> The x86_64 is fine; it was a configuration problem related to the pure
> 64-bit nature of my set-up.

[...]
> The code looks fine to me. I'd go ahead and commit it.

Thanks Scott, that is great. We have two independent tests on i686-linux and
another one on x86_64-linux, I am tempted to assume that the build process
works. However, before committing, I would like to wait another couple of
days, to give to other folks the possibility to build libgomp.

Thanks and cheers
Biagio