Re: [Gomp-discuss] Release candidate

From: Jacob Weismann Poulsen
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Release candidate
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 12:55:57 +0100

Hi,

Well done, Biagio! I have a few quick comments:

1) The build process worked for me too

2) As to the content of libgomp I made a few early experiments
that wasn't meant to make its way to the official tree. The
reason is simply that I didn't really think about the structures
nor the implementation and as Scott has said on several occasions
(and I think that we all agree on this), we better base the
implementation on some kind of design document. I would recommend
that the initial commit will take its offspring in the contents
at the savannah CVS instead or in version 1.1 of the files in the
cvs-ball that I mailed you and Scott a long time ago (if I recall
it right - it seems to be ages ago).

A VERY quick browse shows that the following files have been
added/modified a bit: gomp.*, set_nested.c, unset_nest_lock.c,
unset_lock.c, test_nest_lock.c, test_lock.c, set_num_threads.c,
set_nested.c, set_nest_lock.c, set_lock.c, set_dynamic.c, init_nest_lock.c,
init_lock.c, in_parallel.c, get_wtime.c,get_wtick.c, get_thread_num.c,
get_num_threads.c, get_num_procs.c, get_nested.c, get_max_threads.c,
get_dynamic.c, destroy_nest_lock.c, destroy_lock.c

Cheers, Jacob

PS! As to the copyright stuff, I have finally received the signed
letter from FSF and not just the email confirmation that I forwarded
to Biagio and Diego last week.

* Biagio Lucini <address@hidden> [2004-11-01 10:40]: