Re: [Gomp-discuss] Release candidate

From: Biagio Lucini
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Release candidate
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 16:48:39 +0200

On Tuesday 02 November 2004 14.15, Scott Robert Ladd wrote:

> Work needs to be coordinated between the different frontends.

Agreed. Moreover, a merge of the C/C++ and Fortran Specifications is in
progress. It is quite likely that OpenMP 3.0 will look pretty much the same
for Fortran and C. From our point of view, this means that  - in the worst
hypothesis - we won't have to write more than one runtime lib :-)

Cheers
Biagio

Biagio Lucini
Institut Fuer Theoretische Physik