I may be stupid, but I can't build CVS

From: Russ Lewis
Subject: I may be stupid, but I can't build CVS
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 11:39:49 -0700

Hi, I'm Russ Lewis, and I've been using Bison for a couple of months
now.  I decided to get a copy from CVS and play with that....but trouble
is, I can't figure out how to build it!

Sorry for the newbie question...I searched several months of the
archives and couldn't find any instructions. :(

--
The Villagers are Online! villagersonline.com

.[ (the fox.(quick,brown)) jumped.over(the dog.lazy) ]
.[ (a version.of(English).(precise.more)) is(possible) ]
?[ you want.to(help(develop(it))) ]