Re: [Help-glpk] Multithreading/parallelization

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Multithreading/parallelization
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 11:47:10 +1100

Harley,

See if you got /ThirdParty/Glpk/glpk/include/glpk.h now, if not

1. Run get.glpk again.

Note: Please don't try to edit the get.glpk and replace glpk-4.45 with
glpk-4.47.

2. ./configure in /ThirdParty/Glpk directory.

Note: Don't do any make and install in this directory.

3.  configure in the CBC directory.

 ./configure CFLAGS='-m64 -O3' CC=gcc-4.7 --enable-gnu-packages
     --enable-cbc-parallel --enable-debug -C --prefix=/usr/local

4. make

Please note that at the every end of the make logs, you will see that
glpk is being built.

5. If you don't have any problems / errors, then sudo make install.

Noli