Re: [Help-glpk] Multithreading/parallelization

From: Harley Mackenzie
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Multithreading/parallelization
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 13:55:30 +1100

Noli,

I reverted to the 2.7 version of CBC:

  svn co https://projects.coin-or.org/svn/Cbc/stable/2.7 coin-Cbc

This version uses 4.45 GLPK and it all worked without issue. I suspect
that the problem with the stable/2.8 version is that it is out of step
with the ThirdParty/GLPK directory which has been upgraded to the 4.47
and the CBC main code has not been updated to reflect the different GLPK
file structure.

Could you pass on this feedback to the maintainers so that others don't
experience this pain?

Apart from the compilation issue it all ran VERY well.

Onto the big model now and thanks for all your help. Would it be OK to
put the compilation and running information into the GLPK wikibook under
"Other solvers" heading?

Regards,

Harley

--