RE: Using texi2html for the documentation

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: RE: Using texi2html for the documentation
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 20:45:55 -0000

Reinhold

This is looking really promising!  I like the navigation
bar at the left.  It is so much easier to move between
sections.

A minor problem with boxes.  Round a warning they seem a
little overdone (I known they are not all from texi2html)
- see
http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/texi2html-out/Ties.html#Ties

and the box round a short example looks strange - see
second example in
http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/texi2html-out/Rests.html#Rest

I wonder if the boxes are worth retaining?

I like the links named as they are.  The external ones
break,
but I guess that is expected at this stage.

Otherwise looks pretty good!

Trevor D