Re: new smaller installers to test

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: new smaller installers to test
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 13:52:01 -0800

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 10:57 AM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I've tweaked the list of dirs to remove from
> share/ghostscript/Resources.  The resulting files are (on average) 5
> megs smaller.  linux-x86 works here for me.
>
> Could we get a few tests for various OSes?
>    http://lilypond.org/~graham/

darwin-x86 and darwin-ppc work fine on clean 10.5 Leopard machines.

I've noticed some warnings from Ghostscript (when using --verbose) in
the past, and those are still present, so here they are for
completeness:

*** Warning: GenericResourceDir doesn't point to a valid resource directory.
               the -sGenericResourceDir=... option can be used to set this.

WARNING: /Unicode /Decoding resource is not accessible but it is
useful for generating ToUnicode CMap.

...though they don't seem to affect the output, so I guess they are harmless.

Thanks,
Patrick